Responsible for data processing
Biovapo.com, Urb.El Cortijuelo 35 - 29790 Chilches, Malaga - Spain
Aims of data processing
- Manage your registration as a user on the platforms.
- Manage the procurement of products or services.
- Sending commercial communications.
- Resolution of questions raised through the contact form.
Main foundations for authentication
- Execution of the contract.
- Legitimate interest.
- Legal obligations fulfilment.
- Banks and financial institutions.
- Forces and security corps.
- Service providers.
There will be international data transfers.
Among others, right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and portability of data, the right to oppose the authentication at any time, on grounds related to his particular situation, where thetaprocessing is based on legitimate interests.
Provided by the owner.
Obtained on navigation behaviour.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
- Owner: Biovapo.com
- Registered office: Urb. El Cortijuelo 35 - 29790 Chilches, Málaga - Spain
- ID number: Y5109028Y
- Public Registry: in AEAT with reference: 893000681337.5
in RIO with reference: 2018ROI09020001P
Data Protection Delegate (from now on "DPD")
- Contacts: Stefano Giudici
- Telephone: 682.806.845
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.biovapo.com
You can contact us by email email@example.com or by phone at 682.806.845, Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm.
What purposes do we process your data for?
Biovapo.com, will process the user data, in a manual or automated way, for the following specific purposes:
- manage your registration as a user on the online platforms owned by Biovapo.com (or landing pages of different domains connected with our main domain). However, in any case the user should verify and validate the registration in each one of the platforms by entering username and password by consent.
- Manage the procurement of products or services you contract through the website, as well as billing and corresponding shipment.
- Respond to queries and doubts raised through the https://biovapo.com/pages/contactanos.
- Periodically send (through email, via post and/or SMS) electronic communications with offers, promotions and news related to our online platforms, unless stated otherwise, or unless the user objects or revoke the consent.
- Periodically send commercial or promotional information related to vaporization, natural remedies,professional services as an added value for end users as well as for professional users, unless stated otherwise or unless the user opposes or revoke the consent.
- Perform statistical anonymous reporting regarding the habits of access and the activity of users on the Web.
- Develop a commercial profile of the user and adjust it to commercial actions, using data derived from the management of purchased products (navigation data, access habits, traffic), unless the user objects or revoke the consent.
- To comply with the legally established obligations.
What categories of data do we process?
Biovapo.com is processing the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, address of e-mail, zip code, phone, population, etc.
- Personal characteristics details (date of birth, sex, etc.).
- Traffic and location data.
- Metadata for electronic communications.
- Business information data.
- Economic data, or financial.
The data appearing in the forms provided by Biovapo.com through its online platforms that are marked with an asterisk (*) shall be required in order to comply with the established contractual or legal purpose.
Therefore, if the user does not provide them, neither the registration to the website will be possible nor the accommodation of your requests.
In case that the interested party provides data belonging to third parties, it expresses the consent thereof and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Biovapo.com from any liability in this respect. However, Biovapo.com may carry out checks to verify it, by adopting ongoing due diligence, in accordance with the regulations of data protection.
What foundations do we use to treat your personal data?
Biovapo.com foundations for treating users´data to carry out the signup and registration of the user on different platforms, is the consent of the concerned person, requested in each case.
On its side, the management of the products or services procurement through the Web, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimated by the own performance of the contract.
The data processing for sending electronic newsletters with offers, promotions and news related to our online platforms, commercial and/or promotional information, anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and the activity of the users on the web,and the elaboration of commercial profiles using data derived from the management of products and services contracted with Biovapo.com, are based on the company's legitimate interest to carry out these treatments in accordance with the regulations.
The consents obtained for reaching the above purposes are independent, so that the user may revoke one or more of them without affecting the others.
User´s information may also be used to comply with the different legal obligations of Biovapo.com.
Who are the data recipients?
Your personal data may be communicated by Biovapo.com to:
- National Forces and Security Corps by virtue of the law provisions.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of the offered services.
Will International transfers of personal data be carried out?
Your personal data may be communicated to recipients located in countries outside the European economic area, including countries that do not provide a level of data protection equivalent to the Union.However, in these cases, they will be treated with scrupulous compliance with the European and Spanish legislation, and safeguards that we indicate below will be also implemented.
Category of recipient: Technological Services Providers
Warranty: Privacy Shield
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data shall be kept for the time necessary for the realisation of the purposes which they were collected for, unless the user requests their removal to Biovapo.com, opposed or revoking their consent. All of it notwithstanding that the term can expand when expressly authorised by you or in case there are specific procedures arising from the contractual relationship which continue in force, after such term.
What rights do you have in case we process your data?
As owner of the data, you can send us a letter to Biovapo.com, Urb. El Cortijuelo 35 - 29790 Chilches, Malaga - Spain or via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a photocopy of a document proving your identity, to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- Revoke the granted consents.
- Obtain confirmation about the possibility Biovapo.com is processing or not personal data concerning you.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from Biovapo.com the limitation of data treatment when any of the conditions laid down in the data protection rules are not met.
- In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to your particular situation when processing your data, the interested parties may oppose the data processing. Biovapo.com will stop processing the data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons, or exercise or defence of claims.
- Get human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge automated decisions adopted by Biovapo.com, in your case.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if the concerned person considers that Biovapo.com has violated the rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations. Notwithstanding this, the concerned person may contact the data protection delegate of Biovapo.com, whose contact details are: Stefano Giudici; phone: 682806845; email: email@example.com.
Without limiting the foregoing, the person concerned may contact with Biovapo.com data protection delegate through a written request to the Urb.El Cortijuelo 35 - 29790 Chilches, Malaga - Spain or via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a document to verify your identity, in any case, and specifying the right or rights which you wish to exercise, within the terms established in the current regulations.
What is the origin of the data when its holder did not provide them?
Along with the information that you provide directly (e.g., through forms, etc.), we will obtain information about your browsing habits, should you consent.
Where the information provided relates to other physical persons other than the owner of the data, this will mean that you have informed and obtained the prior consent of those, for the treatment of the data, in accordance with the purposes set out in these clauses.In the case of minors, if the person concerned is not the legal representative of the minor, the same person undertakes to obtain this consent.
What security measures do we implement in order to take care of your data?
Biovapo.com will process data at all times as absolutely confidential, and keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with regard to them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing legislation, by adopting, for that purpose, technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the technology condition, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: 15 May 2018
© 2018 Biovapo.com, All rights reserved